Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Amazon Prime

I just want to take a minute to express my absolute, ever-growing LOVE of Amazon Prime. Seriously, I'm obsessed. Wayyy obsessed. My husband and I hardly buy ANYTHING without checking the price on Amazon first.

For those of you who don't know, Prime is a yearly membership you pay to Amazon that offers great benefits such as:

  • FREE two-day shipping (and let me tell you.. it is FAST. sometime it's only a day)
  • Instant streaming of movies & TV shows
  • Benefits for Kindle owners (not real sure what all these are as I have a NOOK)
But the FREE shipping is what I LOVE & everything you order is TAX-FREE -- at least for now. But shhh... don't spread that around, some states are catching on!

The annual membership fee for Amazon Prime is $79 BUT if you're a student or new mom, you can get a FREE Amazon Prime account for a 6-month trial. We started the the Amazon Student account and we were able to upgrade to a full Amazon Prime account for half price! I think we have already got our $40 worth of free shipping... I mean, seriously, we just had a 60" TV shipped to us... FREE! And I just ordered a crib for $20 cheaper than it sells in the store with no tax and it will arrive at my door in two days at no extra charge! No driving to Tulsa and entering the scary world of Babies R' Us. : )

So, what are you waiting for? Sign up TODAY! 



No comments:

Post a Comment